Friday, August 7, 2020

God will never leave us nor forsake us!



NIV 1 Kings 8:57 May the Lord our God be with us as He was with our ancestors, may He never leave us nor forsake us.


God is with His people in the past,at present and He is the everlasting God. He blessed Abraham, Joseph, Jobs, David and Solomon to live an abundant life. And so Solomon wrote in NIV 1 King 8:57 "May the Lord our God be with us as He was with our ancestors, may He never leave us nor forsakes us." Brothers and sisters, God is with us every now and then and His only intention is to give us blessing and let us live an abundant life.

Still remember the days, I was struggling for a new job. I was in debt and needed extra income to cover the debt. I prayed for a new job that can give me certain amount of salary. My prayer did not work immediately, but I knew that God is listening to me and He knows my situation. I stayed in faith and walked with Him. Finally, I got a very nice paid job and all the terms and conditions were much better than expected. Our almighty God will fulfill His promise and provide what we needed exceeding our expectations! Submit yourselves to Him now!

Father, thank you for keeping your promise to provide abundant life not only to our ancestors, but only to us. We know that you are with us from the beginning till everlasting. Strengthen our faith in you and live in hope. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment