Friday, August 28, 2020

My help comes from the Lord!




NIV Psalm 121:1-2 I lift up my eyes to the mountains where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.



Life is full of challenges when things do not go into your way. What will you do? Who will you turn to and ask for help? NIV Psalm 121:1-2 I lift up my eyes to the mountains where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. This verse encourages us that God is our supporter and savior, He protects us all the time. It also reminds us our help comes from the Almighty God, the Maker of heaven and earth, with Him we can overcome every obstacle and challenge. 


It is easy for us to aim high and claim that we have the ability to get things done. When we look up to the mountains, we should know that God is working for the best behind the scene 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for us. We should praise the Lord for His providence and creation in the world.


Father, thank you for giving us the encouragement that you are our help. We are weak and absent-minded, forgive us when we forget your good on us. Lead us back to you and learn how to humbly serve the world. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment