Monday, August 3, 2020

God knows it completely!



NIV Psalm 139:4 Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely.


Feeling alone, no one understands and cares about you? Time to turn to God and you will find the satisfaction you needed. God's love on us is greater than what we think. NIV psalm 139:4 "Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord know it completely." He knows everything before our birth and He has a complete and prospect plan for us. One thing we should keep in mind is that He is watching us from time to time, so we need to behave ourselves by not sin against Him.

We can see how omnipresent our almighty God is from scriptures. In Hebrews 4:13 "Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account." When we are frustrated by our own situation, worrying about health and job security during city lockdown and pandemic outbreak, God knows all of them and He is working behind the scene for our best to protect us. You need to stay faithful in Him and hold fast to His words! In the past few weeks, I felt deeply stressed because my family's mental health condition turned bad and I had some concerns about my job security. I couldn't sleep for numerous night, one sister came and prayed for me. She told me to leave everything in God's hands and He knew it, He must have a good plan for me! To be honest, I felt relieved at the moment of prayer, but soon after it, I was stressed again. Until few days ago, God sent me a nice paycheck and offered inner peace to my family. I knew that God is in control! And all of the stuffs I worried about is trivial to God. 

Father, thank you for recusing our life by offering peace in our heart and courage to overcome the obstacles. We know 
that you are in control and you know every circumstance happen in our lives, please be with us and deliver us from falling into evil's scam. We prayed in Jesus' Holy name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment