Monday, November 2, 2020

Teach me to do your will, God!

                                        

NIV Psalm 143:10 Teach me to do Your will, for you are my God, let your good Spirit lead me on level ground.


When you pray, what will you say to God? Are your words follow your hearts or God's will? In other words, are our prayer requests led by the Spirit or out of our own will? The Apostle Paul taught us in NIV Romans 8:26 "In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans.", the Spirit will guide us how to pray.

How to be led by the Spirit? Daily devotion, joining the sermons, setting some quiet time with God are good ways to learn more about God's attributes. When we have a closer relationship with Him, we will start to hear from the Spirit. NIV Psalm 143:10 "Teach me to do Your will, for you are my God, let your good Spirit lead me on level ground." Start with our prayer like David and we will receive the blessings from God as our prayer requests are led by the Spirit.

Father, thank you for teaching us how to pray. Help us to pray with the help of the Spirit so that we can walk in your way and accomplish your plan for us. We prayed in Jesus' name, Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment