Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Do not fear, for God is with you!




NIV Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


Even though the Bible taught us to fear God and not to fear other things, we will still worry about the unknown future or obstacles in front of us. There are more than 300 times God told us not to fear in the Bible, but I love this verse the most. NIV Isaiah 41:10 "So do not fear, for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

If God calls us to do something, do it with a pure heart. Coz He is with us and so do not fear. He is our God and He will strengthen us and help us to complete the task given to us. Nothing is too difficult for Him to complete as He is the creator of the world. Like Abram did not question God on His instruction to leave his native country and go to the promised land. Even though Abram did not know where to go, he obeyed God's commands without doubts. And we can see he received God's fruitful blessings after his journey.

Heavenly Father, thank you for your encouragement on not to fear. We are too weak to withstand the attack and temptation from evils, strengthen us by giving us Godly wisdom and the ability to overcome the obstacles in front of us. We prayed in Jesus' Holy Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment