Tuesday, March 23, 2021

God will lead us in darkness!




NIV Isaiah 42:16 I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them.


Not knowing where to go and whether we should stay in the same place or not can be challenging and may drive us nuts sometimes. But the good news is God is our light in the darkness, who will guide and lead us in our life. Most of the time, we think we master the things in front of us and so everything is under our control. Sadly, the fact is we only see part of the picture or even worse, only the tip of an iceberg.

NIV Isaiah 42:16 I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them. God promised to clear the blocks on our path and lead us from darkness to eternity. And the great thing is He will never forsake us even we are blinded by our sins!

Father, thank you for your faithfulness. Your every promise will be fulfilled and you will never forsake us. Deliver us from evil and help us hold fast and stand firm to your words and commands. Give us Godly wisdom and obedience to follow through with your plan for us. We prayed in Jesus' name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment