Tuesday, November 17, 2020

God is our mighty rock and refuge!



NIV Psalm 62:7 My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge.


Things may change, friends can betray us and mountains can be moved. Nothing seems to be guaranteed as we are living in an unsecured world if we focus on earthly matters. We don't have innermost peace when we can't see things that favors us happen. But God is faithful and He promises us that if we give up the things for His sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life. 

Living in Christ is an wonderful thing coz we don't need to worry about how others see us or what will our day be tomorrow. God is our foundation, He will support and guide us if we walk in His way. NIV Psalm 62:7 "My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge." King David had been confident and faithful in God to deliver himself from his enemies. How great is our God!

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for your grace to us. We know that your grace is sufficient for us and you are our foundation and savior. You will deliver us from dangers and evil schemes with your mighty hands. Father, we love you and please help us to walk in Christ. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment