Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Be faithful in our prayers!



NIV Mark 11:23-24 Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, "Go, Throw yourself into the sea," and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.


I know how hard to trust in something to happen if we can't see the future, we are just human being, we feel unsecured if anything goes beyond our plan. But God tells us in Mark 11:23-24 Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, "Go, Throw yourself into the sea," and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. With faith, we can! 

Just want to share, few years ago, when I was desperately looking for a new job, I kept praying to God and utilized all my networks and known means to search for it. I had more than 10 interviews at that moment, but no one hired me. I felt frustrated, but God reminded me to have faith in Him and be patient for His offering to come. Rahab, Abraham, Daniel and Jacob's faithful stories encouraged me to be strong and courageous when waiting for God's blessing. 

Father, thank you for assuring us that whatever we ask for in prayer, if we believe that we have received it, and it will be ours. Give us patience and faith in you so that we can be strong and courageous while waiting for your blessing to come. In His name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment