Friday, June 5, 2020

Be part of the church community!



NIV 2 Corinthians 13:11 Finally, brothers and sisters, rejoice! Strive for full restoration, encourage one another, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you.


My dear friends, rejoice and encourage each other in church communities. When I was small, I did not go to church to worship God. I believed that if I trusted in God with my heart, I did not need to go to church. But I was wrong, luckily it was not too late for me to realize the importance of joining the church community. Worshiping God in church with others is importance, coz we come to God's Holy place together and ask God to be with us during the sermon. NIV Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them." 

We are the children of God, we should respect each other even though we have different opinions. Even though we are good brothers and sisters in cell group, we can still have different opinions towards different things. Be peaceful and love others. Just like what Paul said in 2 Corinthians 13:11 Finally, brothers and sisters, rejoice! Strive for full restoration, encourage one another, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you.

Lord, thanks for gathering us in church community, let us have a chance to learn how to worship you together and share the insight of your words. Please be with us when we are gathering in your name. In His name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment