Thursday, June 25, 2020

Leave our burden to God!



NIV 1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.

Life is full of ups and downs, no one can guarantee his day will be free from troubles. But God is good to us all the time! In 1 Peter 5:7 "Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you." We can pray to God and ask Him to take away our anxiety and leave our burden of life to Him. No one except God, can do it for us! 

Still remember the day when I was studied at university, at that moment, my family is experiencing financial indebtedness and I need to do different part time jobs in order to pay my tuition fee. Everyday I was busy with my study and work, I felt stressed whenever we had group projects and discussions after classes coz I needed to rush to work right after the lecture. At that time, God found me and said to me, "Come to Him and give Him all my stress." When I told Him in a prayer to deliver the anxiety and struggles from me, my family's financial distress was gone! May glory be God's name.

Lord, thank you for your mercy and grace on us. We do not worth your love, but you are the one who first loves us. Thank you for your promise on bearing the burden of life for us. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment