Saturday, June 6, 2020

Be enthusiastic to God's blessing



NIV: Ephesians 3:20-21 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.


I used to pray for a good job with decent salary package, but I waited for few years until God sent me to the current workplace. Patience was the lesson for me at that time, but the result of waiting was fruitful.
God gave me a job with higher salary than I prayed for and the working environment was better than what I expected. Ephesians 3:20-21 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." popped up in my mind and I think it is time for me to give thanks to God and to glorify His name. 

I am quite sure it is God's blessings on me instead of my ability to help me get my job. God is so good to me and His almighty power is beyond our human wisdom and knowledge. So do pray for the things sincerely and God will bring them to us at His time and place. 

Lord, thanks for letting us to have hope and faith in you, you are good to us all the time. May you give us what we need everyday, so we can glorify your name. We prayed in Jesus Christ's name. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment