Sunday, February 7, 2021

Seek the Lord and He will deliver you from all your fears!




NIV Psalm 34:4 I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.


When we are at the peak of our life, we won't remember the days we hit the rock bottom. But I can say 99% when we face difficulties and sadness, we come back to God more often than in the normal days. Indeed, no matter how good or bad our days are, we should always be thankful to God for the things He has given to us and done for us.

NIV Psalm 34:4 I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. King David remembered God all the time, even though he did stumble and sinned against God, he was the man favored by God. He escaped from Saul's pursue and sought God's help. God not only answered David's prayer and also gave him courage.

Lord, thank you for removing our fear when we seek your help. We should fear you and not others. Thanks for your blessings and encouragement, with you, we can do things boldly and for your glory. We prayed in Jesus' name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment