Tuesday, February 9, 2021

To the glory of God the Father!




NIV Philippians 2:11 And every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.



Have you ever experienced God's grace? I still remembered when I was small, I used to pray for God's help to stop my parents from fighting against each other. Like other typical couples, both of them needed to work, but when they reached home late every night, they argued all night over trivial things. Whenever I heard that, I prayed to have God involved in their relationship and to have peace in our family.

I kept praying for a while, until one day, my parents finally sat down and started to communicate with each other instead of arguing all night. I praised how great was our God! NIV Philippians 2:11 And every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Father Lord, thank you for taking care of us without breaks. Your omnipresence gives peace and encouragement to our life. Let every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment