Saturday, February 27, 2021

I do believe!




NIV Mark 9:24 Immediately the boy’s father exclaimed, “I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!”


If we love the ideas of the social influencers, we will follow their social media accounts to have updates on their posts. We are buying what we believe in them. How about God? What will we do if He says "Everything is possible for one who believes." Will we follow Him even though we don't see things happen?

A desperate father in the Bible told Jesus, he did believe in what Jesus said. It was written in NIV Mark 9:24 Immediately the boy’s father exclaimed, “I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!” His faith saved his son's life, as Jesus told us “Everything is possible for one who believes.”

Lord, thank you for giving us hope in life. Help you fix our eyes on you instead of the obstacles that we are facing by strengthening our faith. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment