Wednesday, February 17, 2021

God sees it all, don't hide for sins!




NIV Proverbs 28:13 Whoever conceals their sins does not prosper, but the one who confesses and renounces them finds mercy.


Today, we will talk about the courage to admit mistakes and sins. We can see that even the saints in the bible will fall and commit sins, but they are brave enough to admit and repent to God for their sins. It is not easy, but it is also written in NIV Proverbs 28:13 Whoever conceals their sins does not prosper, but the one who confesses and renounces them finds mercy.

When you did something wrong, were you like Adam and Eve who hid themselves to avoid facing God? I used to give blame to others when I messed up things before becoming a Christians. The reason for denying my responsibility for the fault was scared of being blamed and looked down on by others. But after acknowledging God as my savior, I admitted my sins and asked for His forgiveness. God gave me the bravery to do so! And I can enjoy the inner most peace by taking up my responsibility coz I no longer need to conceal my faults and sins. 

Heavenly Father, thank you for forgiving our sins. Help us be strong and courageous to admit our mistakes and sins so that we can repent to you immediately. We prayed in Jesus' victorious Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment