Tuesday, July 14, 2020

With Him, we can doing anything!



NIV Philippians 4:13 I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.


Failure and frustration stopped us from moving forward, they dragged us down by pulling us to our feet. But do bear in mind, my brothers and sisters, you are not alone, God is with us all the time! Philippians 4:13 told us "I can do all this through Him who gives me strength." With God, we can do anything we want. Say you can do it and pray to God to have the ability and strength to hold on from Him. 

I used to be a shy person and I did not know how to start a conversation with a strange. God told me that with Him, nothing is impossible! After joining the church community, I started to preach Gospel to others. It was something that I could never imagine myself doing! When I adopted to the church environment, I became no long shy to talk to strangers.
How awesome God's mercy was on me!

Heavenly father, thank you for change our life, please take the lead of our lives and guide us through every difficulties. May you bless all of us can have healthy bodies and joyful lives. We prayed in your Holy son's name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment