Thursday, July 23, 2020

Heal me, Lord!



NIV Jeremiah 17:14 Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed, save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise. 


When I was suffering from immune system illness, to be precise, eczema, I took 2+ years for my prayer request to fulfill. Well, I can only tell it was a tough journey to go through, as some of you may know what painful for a eczema patient to get rid of the skin problem. My legs, my arms and my neck were deeply hurt coz they were so itchy that I could not resist to scratch them over and over again. I could not sleep for numerous night and I kept crying when I pray to God to heal me every night.

I tried a lot of medicine and natural healing remedies, but my wounds kept bleeding. My body was totally out of control and the worst thing was the eczema spread quickly across the wound and normal skin. The situation was worrying. I can totally understood how Jeremiah felt with his prayer request in NIV Jeremiah 17:14 "Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed, save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise." This reminded me God is the almighty doctor that can heal every wounds. I kept asking God to heal me and correct my unhealthy living styles and habits. Eventually, I quit eating beef and seafood, stop drinking milk and try doing exercise everyday, I have no eczema now. Amen!

Father, thank you for healing our body and soul through Jesus' salvation in the past. Keep guiding us to maintain healthy heart and soul. Give us a healthy and energetic body so we can continue to glorify your name. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment