Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Seek God with all your heart!



NIV Psalm 119:10 I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands. 


Even though King David was the chosen one, he had sinned against God and punished by God. We need to seek God's help from time to time, accept His words and follow His instructions.
Psalm 119:10 "I seek you with all my heart, do not let me stray from your commands." Seek and ask God to be with you!

See how Job endured the torture from Satan and still hold fast to God's commands. He was a rich man with lots of blessings from God at the beginning, Satan then attacked him and he lost almost everything. His friends came and accused him of doing evil, they mocked him. NIV Job 42:10 "After Job had prayed for his friends, the Lord restored his fortunes and gave him twice as much as he had before." God has mercy on us!

Father in heaven, thank you for letting us to hear your words and commands via bible study and spirit's little voice. Guide us when we are doubt, make our way straight so that we won't go astray. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment