Friday, July 24, 2020

The Lord is my helper!



NIV Hebrews 13:6 So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper, I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?"


We are surrounded by rumors, gossips and negative words all the time, sometimes thes e create extra pressure on us when we focus too much on ourselves and how others see us. When I was small, I used to concern much on what other kids said about me because I was lack of self-confidence deep down my heart. I got hurt all the time as I was born in a poor family, my mom did not afford to buy me new clothes, so I wore my brothers' old T-shirts all the time. But I am a girl! I felt sad when other kids made fun of me. 

I was hoping I had known God earlier in my life! I did not have to worry about what others say about me or view me. Because in NIV Hebrews 13:6 So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper, I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?"  Holy Spirit dwells in us, we should leave our old me behind, focus on God in lieu of ourselves! And you will feel peaceful as you will no longer care what others say about you!

Father in heaven, thank you for being with us. Help us to stay focus on you so that we can say to other enemies-evils that "What can mere mortals do to me?" We prayed in Jesus' Holy name, AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment