Saturday, July 25, 2020

Cast our burden on the Lord!



NIV Matthew 11:28 Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.


If you are stressed, do seek God's help. If you are weary and burdened, leave the troubles to God. If you are desperate, you should listen to Holy Spirit's little voice in you. NIV Matthew 11:28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." God encourages us to seek His forgiveness of sin by coming to Him and lay down all our burdens on His feet, fixing our eyes on Him and He will give us spiritual peace.

Financial distress, health issues and family arguments is attacking me these days, even though I am a strong person, I still can't withstand the pressure on me. I pray to God and admit to Him that I am weak and can't get hold of everything happening on me right now. I ask Him to take away my burden and give me inner peace and Godly wisdom to stay in faith. My friends also pray for me to have spiritual break and rest in Jesus Christ. Few days later, nothing changed, but I have changed! I abandoned the negative thoughts inside me and started to leave everything in God's hands. I used to worry too much on future, but God tells me they may not happen. He has His own plan on me and what I need to do is to trust in Him!

Dear heavenly father, thank you for lifting the burdens for us. Take away the negative thoughts in us and fix our eyes solely on you. Let us have spiritual rest and we know that you are in control! Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment