Monday, October 26, 2020

The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing!




NIV Psalm 23:1 The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.


King David was a humble shepherd before he was anointed to be the king of Israel. He took good care of the sheep and protected them from the predator's attack. David knows what a good shepherd is and he regards God as his own shepherd who guides, leads and provides everything to him. Therefore, he wrote in NIV Psalm 23:1 "The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing." 

David revealed God's attributes through this verse, God is a great leader who gives love, intimacy, feeding and spiritual care to us. God cares for us always and He wants to guide us through life if we are willing to acknowledge and follow Him.

Father in heaven, thank you for your guidance. We know that we are like the ignorant and lost sheep before we get to know you. Help us repent for our sins and turn to you today. In Jesus' name, we prayed. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment