Monday, January 25, 2021

Seize your day by getting to know God!



NIV Ecclesiastes 12:1 Remember your Creator in the days of your youth, before the days of trouble come and the years approach when you will say, “I find no pleasure in them”.



Life is short and we should worship God when we live in the world. Once Time has lapsed, can't turn it back. Today will become tomorrow's yesterday, we have to cherish every moment while we are still alive. Those are old sayings, but they are kind of sad but true principles. 


NIV Ecclesiastes 12:1 Remember your Creator in the days of your youth, before the days of trouble come and the years approach when you will say, “I find no pleasure in them”. The author reminds us to come back to God before it is too late to do so. Have you ever regretted knowing God too late? I can say I have! If I knew how graceful and merciful our God is, I wouldn't waste my time worrying about my life. Take out your bible and read a chapter today to know more about God and I am sure it is worth doing so. 


Heavenly Father, thank you for giving us Godly wisdom by reading through your words. You have given us lots of examples and guidance in the Bible, help us understand your words, and know more about your plan for us. We prayed in Jesus' Holy Name, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment