Saturday, January 2, 2021

Keep God's commands always!




NIV Deuteronomy 5:29 Oh, that their hearts would be inclined to fear me and keep all my commands always, so that it might go well with them and their children forever!


Recently, I am fearing the unknown future and feeling insecure in the position that I am in. I am frustrated with the current situation in which we have so-called new normal lives. I think I am having a spiritual drain, so I spend more time joining the online sermon and reading the bible. But I still feel anxious after doing all the things I can to relieve the problem. Until I repent to God for the known and unknown sins, things start to change.

NIV Deuteronomy 5:29 Oh, that their hearts would be inclined to fear me and keep all my commands always, so that it might go well with them and their children forever! Indeed God has given His commands to us before we have born, we should fear nothing but God. When I fix my eyes on God, the things happening around me do not matter much to me coz I know that God is in control, not me. We can't worry about the things that out of our control, we can only rely on God's grace and mercy to have the strength to face the challenge. Repent now and come back to God!

Father, thank you for forgiving our sins. As a sinner, we can't see your blessings on us and we can't hear your voice. Help us repent to you and have a pure heart on you so that we can walk with you in our life. We know that you will fight every battle for us if we have faith in you. We prayed in Jesus' victorious name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment