Sunday, January 31, 2021

Remain in God and receive His blessings!




NIV John 15:7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.



Without God, we are nothing. I experience how weak human beings are these days, and with God's protection, I could enjoy the calm during the storm. Nothing is impossible during the pandemic outbreak, and indeed nothing in the world is guaranteed except God's promises to us.

God has sent an Angel army to save me and prepare me for securing my job. I did not know God had worked for me behind the scene and I knew nothing about the coming downsize in my company. What I have done is pray for God's guidance and His will to be done. Like what is told in NIV John 15:7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. If we remain in God and listen to His instructions, He will give us the best blessings in our life.

Father, thank you for your protection behind the scene. Your grace and mercy is enough for us, and we should fix our eyes on you instead of the problems we are having now. Help us grow in faith and trust in Your every promise to come true. We prayed in Jesus' Holy Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment