Sunday, January 31, 2021

Man shall not live on bread alone!

 


NIV Matthew 4:4 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God."



Have you ever tried to be smart and provide some help to "facilitate" God's plan? Well, I would say I am impatient and lack faith all the time, but the most amazing thing is God still loves me! As a result of trying to be smart, I did the right thing in the wrong way. I focused on the visible problems and use human solutions to achieve my goals. But I was wrong, I should trust in God's grace and provision. He is in control all the time!


NIV Matthew 4:4 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God." Jesus teaches not to focus on the physical needs or visible things only, we should be thankful and pay attention to God's presence with us. God's love and provision are all that we need for life. We should trust Him even though we can't fully understand what His plan is for us. 


Lord, thank you for your provision and help all the time. Help us fix our eyes on your grace and provision instead of obstacles and needs ahead of us. We prayed in Jesus' victorious name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment