Thursday, December 31, 2020

God loves us so much!




NIV John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

 
I still remembered that when I was small, my mom bought me a nice doll. I loved that so much that I kept it in a locked box after I had played with it. But one day, we moved to another place and my old little box had been left in the old house. I was very sad about losing my cherished doll at that time. What is your most treasurable thing/person in the world?

No matter what it is, it can't compare with God's love for us. NIV John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. God sent His one and only Son Jesus to sacrifice for our sins. Can you imagine how heartbroken it is? When we lost something we love or someone we cherish, we used to have a feeling that it is the end of the world. We should not break God's heart by sinning against Him!

Heavenly Father, thank you for your care and grace on us. We do not deserve your love, but you are so merciful that you have sent your one and only son to the world to save us. Help us repent when we have sinned against you and learn how to cherish your love. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment