Thursday, December 24, 2020

Give to everyone who asks you!




NIV Luke 6:30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back.


Many churches encourage regular giving, but I did not understand why I need to give money when I was in debt. Indeed I did not have enough money to repay my debt every month and so what I could offer to the church was like a hundred buck each month. I prayed hard to God and asked Him to help me get out of my debt, but it did not work in a way like a movie scene. Instead, God changed my mind to learn how to manage my salary and my debt.

NIV Luke 6:30 "Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back." God taught me that I did not own anything in the world, I am His manager in the world. At that moment, I started to offer one-tenth of my income to God. Out of faith, I finally repaid all of the debt in a few years and learned how to manage money for God.

Father, thank you for your love and teaching. We should treat others with love and offer helps to others. Give us wisdom from you to handle money and debt to glorify your name. We prayed in Jesus' victorious name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment