Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Be the God made one!



NIV Acts20:24 However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me-the task of testifying to the good news of God's grace.

G'day! How are ya? I am good, thanks. Well, we feel good when something/someone made us happy. But can this satisfaction last forever?
In old days, king Solomon wrote in the book of Ecclesiastes "Meaningless! Meaningless! Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless." Man wise and rich like him still felt unsatisfied. 

Today, even though we may be busy around our own business, career, family or church fellowship, we may still feel unsatisfied. Our daily schedule is the best tool to reveal what are most passionate. It is time for us to pray and ask God what is the purpose of our life. 

Apostle Paul, one of the greatest church leaders sent a farewell message to Ephesus. He said "However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me-the task of testifying to the good news of God's grace." Paul devoted his time to God and Jesus Christ, imprisonment and difficult situations did not prevent him from fulfilling his aim of life.

Lord, we come to you today and ask you to let us know the purpose of our life. May you grant us the Godly wisdom so that we can know which path is the right one to achieve the goal you set for us. Father, deliver us from the temptation from world to sin against us, forgive us if we do it. We pray in the Holy name of Jesus Christ, amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment