Friday, March 26, 2021

Obey God and have righteous living!

                       

NIV John 7:17 Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.


How to distinguish God's words from our thoughts? I can't figure out the answer to this question. But one thing I can be sure of is that when we get to know God more, we will understand what is from Him and what is not.

NIV John 7:17 Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own. During Jesus' journey of preaching the Gospel, He came across many difficulties. But He did all things out of obedience to glorify God's name. When God speaks to us, we should obey and submit ourselves humbly.

Lord, thank you for your words. We know that you are in control and what you want us to do is to obey and follow you. Help us submit ourselves to you and stand firm in your words. We prayed in Jesus' victorious name, Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment