Friday, March 19, 2021

Do not be afraid!




NIV Psalm 56:3 When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.


We may face hundreds of choices every day, but how many of us will pray before making our decisions? Some may say they don't want to bother God for trivial things like when to wake up and what to eat. The other may say they do pray for every single little thing in their lives before taking any actions. In any case, God wants to have an intimate relationship with us. Talk to Him and speak with Him will make Him happy.

In the ancient time, King David wrote in NIV Psalm 56:3 When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. It is prevailing for people to feel trembling and despair when they are feared. But David relies on God and puts his trust in God when he is in a panic attack. The intimacy between God and David encourages us to put our trust in God.

Heavenly Father, thank you for being our shelter when we are feared. Protect us from panic attacks around us and deliver us from dangers. Help us stand firm and put our trust in you when things look impossible and difficult. We prayed in Jesus' Holy Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment